Crack beware -
Fandom and hobbies make me happy. Some say that having hobbies are good, but having too many hobbies can't be too good. Well, I say there's never too much of a good thing! 8D
I'm currently trying my best in learning Japanese (self-study)
You can also find me at:
♥♔Take me to Wonderland♔ (Tumblr)
♥[honey+apple+tree] (art blog)
♥The Sheep Blog! I did the layout and am in charge of editing pics/media. Do check it out!
♥cappuccino (dead Japanese art blog)
Things you should be warned of before friending me:
1. I fangirl a lot.
2. I make translation/summary/share posts, but be sure to read my disclaimer first.
3. This journal is prone to angsty or cracked posts. Or both.
4. Image/Word heavy posts will generally be under cuts, but be sure that your Internet connection is fast enough for those posts before reading them.
5. You don't have to comment all the time, but it'd be nice if we talk sometimes, and sensibly please. We're called "friends" for a reason. C:
6. Go to my Friending Post and comment there (tell me if you added me) if you haven't done so already.
7. I do friend cuts without warnings, but I usually only cut if we never talked ever since we added each other. You can cut me whenever too, no hard feelings =(
♥TIGER & BUNNY
♥峰倉かずや (Minekura Kazuya, my 9 year old fandom)
♥The Legend of Zelda
♥V6 and TOKIO
♥Will talk about anyting else mentioned in my interest list anytime
Me: So I was saying to the sentai team that I have the "Touch of Crack"
V6 lovebar made by aigoo_sushi
♥SINCE 1995 - INFINITY♥